30 Day Shred!

I have been pleasantly surprised that although I have not been posting anything here... I still get views and comments.. Thank you <3 p="">

I wanted today introduce you to Jillian Michaels.
She is SUPER famous from the TV show 'The Biggest Loser' and I have always liked her way of training people. She is the kind of a person who will push you to your limit and will do it the way that you will want to do it! You will want to please HER.

She released these DVD series of "30 day"-workouts.
One of the workouts in the series is 30 day shred.
It does not promise anything, but boy... Just google the results!

She will make you work! 20 minutes a-day, 10 days for level 1, 10 days for level 2 and 10 days for level 3 and you're done!

I recommend you ordering your DVD's online, for example Amazon, but to be honest, these things are found online for free. So if you can afford it - buy it! Support the work she is doing! (or if you feel that she doesn't need the extra money, just donate it to something). If you're poor as hell... Like me ;)

Here are the youtube videos, but you will need to scroll down first, get inspired by these Before And After pictures. WORK FOR IT!!! (but if you've already seen these pic's, here are direct links: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3)
NOTE!!! These are all results from the 30 Day Shred program. I will be later on introducing you the other 30 day workouts by Jillian!


















And here are the videos!





xoxo,
Amylee

1 comment:

  1. A collage of framed wall pictures featuring the main
    characters in the chosen theme is an excellent idea especially if it matches the
    theme in the wall clock. Delicate glass knicknacks belong in this room,
    as well as a hanging chandelier of crystal, glass candle holders and vases.
    In contrast, the dresser usually has a lower profile and most often has two or more rows of drawers.


    Review my web blog: girls bedroom ideas

    ReplyDelete

You inspire me. ❤ You are my pretty baby butterfly ❤